| Plan Administration
PPS consultants are experienced
in all types of benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) Plans
- Solo(k)/Sole Proprietor 401(k)
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Money Purchase Pension Plans
- Age Weighted Profit Sharing plans
- Cross Tested Profit Sharing Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- 403(b) Retirement Plans
- 457 Retirement Plans
- Cafeteria Plans
-Flexible Spending Accounts
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
Defined Contribution Services
PPS consultants will help analyze a company's business
situation and objectives, and help design a plan that best meets
Full services are available
for establishing a new plan or amending an existing retirement program.
PPS will assist with plan documents
for prototype, mass submitter or individually drafted plans, including
the Summary Plan Descriptions and IRS qualification. PPS will work
with a client's legal counsel, accountants, and other financial
advisors to assure the success of a client's retirement program.
Administrative services for defined contribution plans will be
customized to meet each client's individual needs and objectives.
Fees will be quoted based on the services required. PPS consultants are available
to assist in the plan customizing phase to help minimize ongoing
costs while meeting client objectives.
- Plan accounting on either an annual, semi-annual, quarterly,
monthly, or daily basis.
- Reconciliation of trust assets and aggregation of individual
- Allocation of plan contributions, company match, investment
earnings, and forfeitures to plan participants.
- Calculation of minimum and maximum company contributions,
Employee Limits and IRC-410(b) coverage.
- Customized individual participant account statements
and summary listing for the plan.
- Governmental reporting, including Form 5500, required schedules,
and Summary Annual Report.
- 401(k) and 401(m) discrimination testing.
- Preparation of safe harbor notice.
- Employee presentations and meetings.
- Meeting with management to review accounting and operations
of the plan, and to review objectives in light of changes in
legislation or company philosophy.
Defined Benefit Services
PPS consultants are experienced
with defined benefit plans. PPS consultants will help determine if a defined benefit plan can
meet a client's objectives by analyzing the client's work force
and preparing a cost/benefit analysis.
Full services are available for establishing or maintaining a plan.
Prototype and mass submitter documents are available, as well as
assistance with individually designed plans.
Summary Plan Descriptions
and IRS qualification services are included with document services.
PPS will work with a client's legal counsel, accountants, or other
financial advisors to establish the right plan to meet the client's
needs and objectives.
Annual actuarial services generally include:
- Consulting time with client and advisors in regard to financial
planning for the year. Review of regular contribution levels, and
changes in the plan or actuarial assumptions required to meet planning.
- Reconciliation of employee data and trust asset information for
- Determination of minimum and maximum contribution for the year
and preparation of an actuarial valuation report.
- Governmental reporting, including Form 5500, Schedule B, and
other required schedules. Completion of PBGC annual filings if
- Terminating employee benefit calculations, including election
and notification forms.
- Optional services as needed, including participant statements,
roll-over account maintenance, and IRC-415(e) combined plan limitation
Flexible Spending Account and Cafeteria Services
In addition to qualified plan services, PPS offers services for Cafeteria and Welfare benefit plans, including:
- FSA, HSA, HRA Claims Processing with Debit Cards for immediate reimbursement
- Cafeteria Plan Documents that may include FSA or HSA
- Premium Only Plan documents
- HRA Documents
- Discrimination Testing for all types of Cafeteria/Welfare plans
- Form 5500 preparation for large plans or plans with separate trusts
Learn more about prepaid card services >
MyBenny Web site >