PPS consultants help you analyze your company's business
situation and objectives, and help you design a plan that best meets your needs.
- Full services are available
for establishing a new plan or amending an existing retirement program.
- PPS will assist with plan documents
for prototype, volume submitter or individually drafted plans, including
the Summary Plan Descriptions and IRS qualification.
- PPS will work
with a client's legal counsel, accountants, and other financial
advisors to assure the success of a client's retirement program.
- PPS consultants are available
to assist in the plan customizing phase to help minimize ongoing
costs while meeting client objectives.
PPS consultants are experienced in all types of benefits plans, including:
- ERISA 401(k) Plans
- Non-ERISA/Governmental 401(k) Plans
- Solo(k)/Solo Proprietor 401(k)
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Money Purchase Pension Plans
- Age Weighted Profit Sharing Plans
- Cross Tested Profit Sharing Plans
- Employee Stock Ownerships Plans (ESOP)
- Rollover as Business Start-Up Arrangements (ROBS)
- ERISA 403(b) Retirement Plans
- Non-ERISA 403(b) Retirement Plans
- 457 Retirement Plans
- Cafeteria Plans
- Premium Only Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Debit Cards
- Plan accounting on either an annual, semi-annual, quarterly,
monthly, or daily basis.
- Reconciliation of trust assets and aggregation of individual
- Allocation of plan contributions, company match, investment
earnings, and forfeitures to plan participants.
- Calculation of minimum and maximum company contributions,
Employee Limits and IRC-410(b) coverage.
- Customized individual participant account statements
and summary listing for the plan.
- Governmental reporting, including Form 5500, required schedules,
and Summary Annual Report.
- 401(k) and 401(m) discrimination testing.
- Preparation of safe harbor notice.
- Employee presentations and meetings.
- Meeting with management to review accounting and operations
of the plan, and to review objectives in light of changes in
legislation or company philosophy