PPS consultants help you determine if a defined benefit plan can
meet your objectives by analyzing your work force
and preparing a cost/benefit analysis.
- Full services are available for establishing or maintaining a plan.
- Prototype and mass submitter documents are available, as well as
assistance with individually designed plans.
- Summary Plan Descriptions
and IRS qualification services are included with document services.
- PPS will work with a client's legal counsel, accountants, or other
financial advisors to establish the right plan to meet the client's
needs and objectives.
PPS consultants are experienced
in all types of benefit plans, including:
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
Annual actuarial services generally include:
- Consulting time with client and advisors in regard to financial
planning for the year. Review of regular contribution levels, and
changes in the plan or actuarial assumptions required to meet planning.
- Reconciliation of employee data and trust asset information for
- Determination of minimum and maximum contribution for the year
and preparation of an actuarial valuation report.
- Governmental reporting, including Form 5500, Schedule B, and
other required schedules. Completion of PBGC annual filings if
- Terminating employee benefit calculations, including election
and notification forms.
- Participant statements.
- Optional services as needed, including
roll-over account maintenance and IRC-415(e) combined plan limitation